The Perfect Pantry


Recently, I was asked to work on a BEAUTIFUL pantry! The shelving and backsplash had all been redone and looked beautiful. It was also already organized -- see below. All it needed was a facelift!

Here's what the pantry looked like before:


Because this pantry project was already organized, it required little to no purging. When I am working on a pantry or kitchen project, I always double check the expiration date on every item of food I put back into the space because, let's face it, there's always somehow a condiment or dressing that expired 2 years ago no matter how great you are at going through your fridge.

After a quick initial consultation, I got right to shopping. Here are some of the items I selected for this project from The Container Store:




InterDesign Kitchen Bins                    Ashcraft Storage Bins

Bin Clip Labels                              The Home Edit Labels

InterDesign Organizer                     Bamboo Lazy Susans


After a shopping trip to The Container Store, 2 hours of installation work, and many many labels later, here's what it looked like after:







Pantry Perfection!

Comments

Popular Posts