A Little Order in the Office
Recently, I had the privilege of doing a mini-makeover on my mom's office and, let me tell you, it was long overdue! Her office had become an under-utilized space with a lack of storage and purpose. My mom works for a local Colorado distillery and constantly needs tons of materials, including large amounts of booze, at her fingertips for gift baskets, events, trade shows -- you name it! Here's a glimpse into the before situation:
Can you say inefficient? This space was not working to meet her needs at all!
So here's what I did:
1. Added another large bookshelf to the existing three piece set
2. Purged 2 large bags and 6 boxes worth of trash and donations
3. Took EVERYTHING off of shelving and desks and sorted it
4. Shopped (click pictures below for links)! I bought tons on stuff including:
- Beautiful Rose Gold Office Accessories
- Multi-Purpose Bins for Files
- Clean & Simple White Nordic Baskets (and I filled these bad boys with booze!)
5. Installed all of the new goodies & labeled everything for easy access
^^These are ALL booze!
My mom was thrilled! She's got a beautiful open space with tons of storage for all her office & distillery needs!